Thursday 7 April 2011

Oh My God

I think this is the first time I blog in McD.
Was waiting to meet my client and read someone's blog.
My goodness, the girl is too realistic!! Her life is just covered with loves, Bags, Gadgets, Cosmetics, and all those BRANDED things.
The most important thing i want to point out is, she get from her boyfriend, her precious which i don't know who. She has a collection of monthsary present from her boyfriend as well! I am wondering how is she lives without these things? Will she continue the relationship with this boyfriend if stop buying her monthsary present??
All the questions keep on pop out in my mind and I feel that i'm very lucky because I have the best one.

Expensive doesn't mean it is good.
Cheap sounds bad but it doesn't mean it is bad.

No comments: