Monday 31 August 2009

My niece

Hey peeps. Sorry for neglect my blog again. Nothing much I can post. Here come I intro my cute niece to you :) She is really adorable and smart. She can speaks different language and the point is she can speak it fluently. Hokkien and English is her favourite I guess and she's only 5 years old. 


Flash back to old memories, I think when I was five, I still crying for milk. Hide under Mama's skirt, asking sweet from mama and I'm still mama's boy. LOL. Just joking.  



Before she went to sleep





I was skyping with someone. Tag her a long and that time was about to rain so thunder around. The cute one keep on said "wah ah kiak" (read in hokkien) means she feels scare about thunder la. Oh ya, she is Susan Tan ;) Not to forget intro her. She used her hand to cover her ear. That's all. 


I guess I shall sign off. :) 


p/s This is not Ding Xiang :D This is the precious one of him. His GOOD FRIEND  :) :) :) 

No comments: